read_connect(); //$GLOBALS[ezoic_db]->read->query("use 17things"); ?>

cant get date for valentines day. maybe im ugly or something?

can you rate me on a scale of 1 to 10 and then help me figure out how to get a date for valentines day? i really would like a date I hate being alone but its like every girl that i have asked out I plan a date and something happens and i either get stood up or she has some reason why she cannot go…

here is my photo http://img20.imageshack.us/i/16341555.jpg/
im really outgoing, like long walks on the beach… yada yada yada….

5’11 average build..

Related Items

5 Responses to “cant get date for valentines day. maybe im ugly or something?”

  1. p_borino said:

    I don’t see anything wrong with you. I don’t know you, so I can only say maybe it’s your personality. But if you have a great personality, then there must be something wrong with the girls you are trying to date. On a scale of 1-10 I give you an 8

  2. sdj425 said:

    Aww I think you are a cutie!! Girls are crazy if they Don’t go on a date with you!!!

  3. Jenn said:

    Well I think you are nice looking. Maybe you are trying hard, that can be a turn off. I’m sure you will find a nice girl, but Valentines is so soon, don’t let that get you down.

  4. i drew MEGAN FOX said:

    on a scale of 1 to 10, i’d give u a 6. im sure ur much better in person tho. and idk.. u just gotta keep askin girls until u find one that is there for u 🙂 good luck, and HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY TO U! 🙂

  5. Gebriel said:

    appearence is only 10 % of the equation , the other 90 % is all about charisma and charm.

    I highly recommend you read ” the game ” by neil strauss.

    and i`d say 7 ( im not gay )

    if you need anything , add me on msn [email protected]

    cheers!




Message:

[newtagclound int=0]

Subscribe

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Archives